Presentation Pages

Foreword

A presentation of this blog

|

Warning!

Note for students

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Presentation

Welcome!
In this blog I am introducing the historic novels that kept me busy with most of my writer activity since 2009. I am not a writer, so the novels are not the fruit of a pre-confectioned idea, but of a feeling towards the town of Naples I feel so tied with. Here I just want to share the experience collected to get to the books in their final version.
You can see this blog as The making of
Here I am collecting the historical sources I accessed, their critics, there will be short excerpts of the text here and there… I believe it will be a merry and intriguing experience, and I count on the readers' contribution to progress on this adventure.
Yep, you know: appetite comes by eating (as we say in Italy), I loved so much to close these stories, and I found so many more hints for future ones, that I already feel ready to begin another one!
But, first things first, let's do the things as they should be done, and let me stay with my feet on the ground: at this time all I have is enough to write about these two novels: Neapolis - The Siren's Recall and Neapolis - The Horsemasters, and I can assure it is hot stuff. Are you curious? Well, you just need to start reading these pages: it is all history, real history, just a bit forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More about Nymphius the Neapolitan

Plutarch is not the only historian to tell us about Nypsius the Neapolitan . Diodorus Siculus is often mentioned in his stead as the main so...